THE ADVANTAGES OF WORKING WITH “SIGMA”
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION INSURANCE
Reimbursable expenses are the current costs of the insured to be able to continue economic activities, including:
- The insurer’s employees and workers wages;
- Payments to the social security authorities;
- Taxes and payments, which are not connected with the production;
- Rental payments;
- The profit from the insured economic activity.
The obligatory stages of acceptance of insurance:
- Re-estimating the property complex of the enterprise, conducting an engineеring survey of the company to prepare the reports in English.
- All the possible risks (any external emergency case), internal risks of equipment and vehicles failure.